The team at Buffer Labs is strongly situated to provide you with the parametric details you need to zero-in on your sensor requirements. We deal with a wide range of sensors from those with industry heritage to brand new low cost sensors.
Buffer Lab’s expertise in Sensors, Cross Platform Software and Embedded Systems provides you with complete end-to-end solutions for your measurement and automation needs.
Our expertise lies in :
MEMS accelerometers and gyroscopes:
- Applications: Inertial Navigation, Vibration sensing, Gesture recognition, Machine health monitoring
- Range: Upto +/-16 g for accelerometer and +/-500 deg/sec for gyroscope, low noise density
- Connectivity: Wired or wireless upto 50 metres range at 2 Mbps
- Features: Low energy, battery powered solutions
Hall effect speed and position sensors:
- Applications: Automotive wheel speed sensing, linear and angular position sensing.
- Range: 12kHz bandwidth, angular speed measurement range upto 10,000 RPM
- Connectivity: Wireless, Current based or CAN interface
- Features: Contactless large operating air gap range, high noise immunity
- Pressure sensors: Chamber, Fluid line pressure monitoring
- Temperature sensors: For thermal control and monitoring systems
- Proximity sensors: Automotive and industrial machine control systems
- Imaging sensors: High resolution CMOS sensors (visible and IR) for custom imaging application
- Power measurement solutions
In short – We deliver:
- End to end sensors and instrumentation solutions as per requirements
- Fusion of multiple sensors for a specific target application
- Design consultancy to help choose application specific sensors
- Software tools and drivers for your existing sensor systems